• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuces in the St. Louis area??

MO MV man

Hello folks,

I am toying with bobbing my Deuce and would love to see one in person in St. Louis, MO or the area around it.

If you live around here and wouldn't mind a really pleasant fellow MV nut visiting, asking a bunch of questions and drooling over your handywork.......
E-mail or PM me and we can work out a time for me to come by that's good for you.

Thanks in advance!

MO MV man

Thanks, baseballlump.

I'll do some investigating and see who that person is with the 2 bobbed deuces.

Any others out there?
Feel free to PM or e-mail me if you're rather not broadcast it to the world. :grin:

rwbrown72

I have one and live in Mt. Vernon, IL. I'm about 70 miles SE of St. Louis. You are welcome to come by and take a look. There are photos in my album.

hughscpa

I have the deuces in Hillsboro, IL next to Wright Automontive. Only one is bobbed the other is set up as a gun truck. To give you fair warning, the bobbed one is pink camo!:oops: You are more than welcome to stop by anytime and check them out. I will be starting parades shortly and will be a little closer to you at different times during the summer. I might be at the Susan G. Komen run in St. Louis on Saturday. I have not heard from them yet. PM me anytime if you want to see either truck.

Attachments

MO MV man

I have the deuces in Hillsboro, IL next to Wright Automontive. Only one is bobbed the other is set up as a gun truck. To give you fair warning, the bobbed one is pink camo!:oops: You are more than welcome to stop by anytime and check them out. I will be starting parades shortly and will be a little closer to you at different times during the summer. I might be at the Susan G. Komen run in St. Louis on Saturday. I have not heard from them yet. PM me anytime if you want to see either truck.
Fantastic!
I was hoping to hear from you.

That is an "in your face" color combo but the stance and tires are what I'm drooling over.
That is one BIG bobber. GREAT job! :beer:

If I'm able to make the drive over there, I'll be in touch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks