• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbing my M35A3

KsM715

:shock: Did you cut those by hand? If I use a torch to cut something it always looks like someone with Parkinson's cut it.

Im impressed.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have that same little band-saw, very useful. Mag drill too. Whats that tool you have hanging to the left of the window near the conduit in pic 3?

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why did you wait 4 yrs to post the pics?! Looks like your moving quick.
I got the truck in 9-2011? I see now, the date on the pic's, this camera must have the date reset every time you charge the battery. I wanted to use the m105a2 springs so i came up with a way to do it. Sandblasted the paint off and made some parts.

Attachments

Last edited:

DeucesWild11

That's allot of work for me since 9-11. You're only 2 month's ahead of me by ownership and I have nor do I plan to tackle anything this big. Nice work, look forward to the pics of completion. Please post for all of us to..:drool::drool:

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's allot of work for me since 9-11. You're only 2 month's ahead of me by ownership and I have nor do I plan to tackle anything this big. Nice work, look forward to the pics of completion. Please post for all of us to..:drool::drool:
My buddy ( in the pic) and i started on it monday.

Attachments

3dAngus

Ouch is right. Glad you made it home OK.
Steve are you going to mount rear shocks in yours?
You do such nice work, I'd love to have you bob me one, but I'm afraid I couldn't afford the #1 top quality work. Keep the pictures coming.

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ouch!!! Don't reckon you know where to get parts huh? LMAO
I was not going to use this axle. last year i picked up a rear set of 19 spline axles with a DT. locker, pulled the carrier from the shelf and opened it up to look at the locker and it was in about a hundred pieces. Looking for a 19 spline locker?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks