• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bordentown, NJ Loadout Help?

nhdiesel

I'm hopefully going to be picking up a Deuce from Bordentown soon (auction ends today...and I WILL get a Deuce! :p ) and would like to know if anyone is nearby "just in case". I'll have basic tools, spare parts, and a couple spare tires/wheels, and a friend or 2 to help out. But like any recovery, its the unexpected that can be a pain, so I'm hoping to get contact info for a nice local volunteer.

I do have a couple stopping points on the trip back, complete with tools and a place to work if necessary.

Thanks in advance...

Jim

dfanders

Jim,

I live about 10 minutes north of bordentown. I would be happy to help ! If my wife is at work , i may have the 4 year old and 6 year with me. We have an M52 and tag trailer ,that i have been working on about 45 minutes from this site...in case things go bad.

PM me and I will give you my contact info.

PS - If i had a place to put a duece, i too, would get one from this lot ;-)

PSS - While in NJ, enjoy the cheap gas ..and they pump it for you. I can't say many more good things about my home state..:roll:

Cheers,
David Fanders

nhdiesel

Thanks! I did manage to get one today, although I did the typical "first deuce" move and paid too much for a not-great truck. But damn, I have a Deuce!!! :driver:

The EUC is already sent in, just a matter of time now. I'll PM you for info. Thanks for the help!!!

Jim

nhdiesel

If there is anyone from SS going to pick something up at Bordentown, I'd appreciate a quick look at my truck if possible. I'll have to drive it home, so hopefully it won't need too much to get going. PM me if you are another Deuce winner and I'll let you know which one. At least know if there is something obvious missing or broke...

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks