• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brother WillWagner

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just posting up a shout out to our resident Cummins diesel all knowing Dr. and guru, WillWagner. Brother Will came out to my neck of the woods on a Saturday morning recently and helped me with a leaky rocker box issue. He has also helped me out in the past with other engine and parts obtaining issues.

We replaced all rocker box gaskets, rocker arm shaft o-rings, fuel jumper o-rings and cover gaskets. He reset all the rockers to fine precision which reduced the smoke leaving the stack. The engine purrs like a, well, like a Cummins NHC250 ;)

His knowledge and expertise is a valuble asset to this wealth of knowledge we call SteelSoldiers and is greatly appreciated. His generosity is commendable. Thank you, Will.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
nopics

HARK !

Is there any photographic evidence of this WW artisan at work?

[thumbzup]:goodjob:[thumbzup] Good Job, Will!!!
Ah! BUT, alas, we assembled every hand-operated metallic implement in all this fair land! BUT, it 'tis I...I, who neglected to record, in wondrous digital light, this occasion for posterity for lack of a photographic device! For this, I shall bear the shame ;)

No, really, to much greasy, oilyness...didn't want to foul up the camera. He was there in person. I swear on it.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah! BUT, alas, we assembled every hand-operated metallic implement in all this fair land! BUT, it 'tis I...I, who neglected to record, in wondrous digital light, this occasion for posterity for lack of a photographic device! For this, I shall bear the shame ;)

No, really, to much greasy, oilyness...didn't want to foul up the camera. He was there in person. I swear on it.
Reconciled indeed by the testimony of an honorable comrade.

Our imaginations will necessarily provide the desired visualizations.

Carry on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks