• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Busy day

rickdavis81

Got the rear end dualed back out with g177’s and 14.5’s on the front. Thanks to TobyS for supplying the 14.5’s and MWMules for hauling them all the way back for me. I like the look a lot better then the singled 11.00’s. Changed my kingpin bushings, checked toe in and milled 5/16 off of the high end of the caster shims to hopefully help with the handling. Gonna turn the fuel up a tad tomorrow if I have time. She never gets above 950 on the pyro. Gonna keep an eye out for 4, preferably 5, A3 wheels so in the future if I decide to swap to 395’s I’ll be ready.

Attachments

tobyS

Sure looks good! I really like that combination. I'm glad to see the caster modified. A big thanks to MWMules for transporting the wheels.

Now for front hub lockouts. Air lockers too.....yippee. My 4x4 will eventually get at least the rear.

The g177 is great but they mud up fast...a Detroit lock in the middle would get some power to the other side, without breaking the bank. I think there is a matching style of Michelin in 11.00r20, if you have mud issues.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks