BUTT load of gen cables

Armada

Tactical6, I am interested! I need them for powering my shop trailer! Do also you have any 2 prong cables? What kind of parts do you need? You are also not that far from me. PM me your ph # and we can talk! Thanks!
Paul

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tactical6, if you have any of the 2 prong type that fit the M109 input socket, I'm interested ,(Armada first of course).

Kipman, did you kill that buck(avatar pic) or do you practice catch and release?

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If they are big enough, the 4-pin ones might fit my shelter. I'm interested in the 4-pin or 4-hole ones with the 'loose' threaded collars- -their bodies slide inside the shelter's connectors and the collar threads over the threads on the OD of the shelter's connector..
Can you say the make and part #'s from the male and female 4-pin ones?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got mine yesterday. The pictures do not do them justice! Cable is marked 2/4 SO 600V and is 1.2 inches in diameter. The four prong plugs are marked Crouse-Hinds APR-10455 (M54), APJ-10455 (M54) 100 Amp 3 Wire 4 Prong. The business end is 2.75 inches across (nominal) and the plug is almost a foot long. I'm VERY :-D happy with mine!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John, If you are at the hanger on Thursday, you can look at mine. I'll put it in the car tonight. Maybe then you can figure out a use for one.
Patrick, I've listed the specs on the four pin ones I received - I know Cooper is very proud of those connectors ($200+ each).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks