• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buy one get one Free HMMWV books

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Hello Steel Soldiers!
I was able to get my hands on a few more copies of my books, and have thus extended the Buy one get one free sale on my HMMWV books.

The offer is buy a copy of my 120-page color "High Mobility - a Visual History of the US Army's High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle" (only $20.00) and get free a copy of my 56-page color HMMWV in Action book!

Details on my website at www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

(I have been away from the forums for a while owing to my dad's illness - so if I have posted this in the wrong place - would the mods please move it?)

Thanks,
David Doyle

cruzinz28

David- sorry to her about your dad's illness. I placed my order this evening and look forward to viewing the books as soon as I get possession of them. I hope your dad get better!

Jesse

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Hi Jesse,
Thanks for your order - and your kind words. My dad is indeed in a better place - he passed away last Monday after having been in the hospital for some time.

Your order will ship tomorrow.

Sincerely,
David

Dark Night

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll take it! Never have enough reading material! So very sorry to hear about your father. Remember, "always in your heart". It really is true...

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Thanks guys for your condolences, and your orders.

Orders placed this morning shipped today, those after noon will ship tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,
David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks