• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CA to FL direction????

vinny-socom1

I'm looking at purchasing a 48" commercial gas griddle in CA , is there anybody traveling from CA to FL direction? or is there any members that can help me leap frog it to wards FL/LA/TX? I can meet some body in LA area to pick it up?

it should fit easily in the back of a pickup.

Any Help would be great!!

Vinny

spicergear

Google search: Yesterdays Tractors. On the left hand side about in small print will say 'hauling schedule.' Click that and people hauling with open areas or one way empty or hauling needs will post up. Sometimes you can piggy back in with someone and save a few $$$.

vinny-socom1

Thanks for the info! looks like there is nothing available at this time and its an online auction that
ends in 3 days so I was hoping to get a local SS member to pick it up and help.

Still needing help...

Vinny

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where in CA is it? If it's close enough, I can pick it up for you and hold it until you can find transport.

Maverick1701

Im in the tx panhandle and could help if you get it close.

I can store it here and I run to dallas pretty often to visit family or for work training

vinny-socom1

Sweet!! now if I can get somebody in CA to pick it up!!

I'm still waiting for thr seller to get with me on weight but its a 48" gas/griddle

I would think about 150lbs.

Vinny

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks