• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can`t return to next post

RodUSMC1962

With the new format I can`t get system to go to the next post. It goes all the way back to the first post. Before the change I could view a post and click out and system would take me back to that post and all I had to do was click on next post.Now it takes me back to the top of page, what am I doing wrong?

phil2968

Are you viewing "today's posts"? I just went back from this thread, which was half way down the screen, and I went back to the same place after a half a second at the top. What browser are you using? I'm running Chrome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks