• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cant upload EXCEL file?

Guyfang

Staff member
Greetings,

I cant upload an EXCEL file. Is there a way? Or am I doing something stupid? That's always an option!

Thanks for any help.

MFG,

Guy Wiltfang

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I don't believe that file type is defined for upload. (Because Excel docs can hold macros and viruses)

Guyfang

Staff member
Is there some kind of way to work around it? The spreadsheets, (there are two) show just about every piece of Power Generation, Power Units and Power Plants, and ALL the Technical Manuals needed to work on them. Along with some other relevant info.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If that does not work, convert them into a CSV file (Comma Separated Values), and if they have commas within the text, the test can be put between single quote marks. IE 'xxx','xxx', etc. Those can be loaded back into Excel or most any other spreadsheet program written in the past 30 years. I was doing it between PC-File and Supercalc back in the 8088 days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks