• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can't view pictures?

hawkeyepoole

When I try to view any pictures on any posts I get error messages telling me I'm not authorized. I can post threads, read threads, but I can't view pictures? I've asked for help several times but have never gotten a response. Below is the text of the message I get any time I try to view a picture:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Help? These forums will be a lot more useful when I can see the pictures!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should be all set now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks