Case M4KN Parts Source

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

WV3777

In need of a few parts for my Case M4KN Forklift. Appreciate any leads on a good parts source. Specifically, control cable for the parking brake, and axle oil seals. THX.

simp5782

My safe word is Pork and Beans.
Supporting Vendor
In need of a few parts for my Case M4KN Forklift. Appreciate any leads on a good parts source. Specifically, control cable for the parking brake, and axle oil seals. THX.
You are going to have to have the same seals front and rear labeled as # 37 in the picture below. Front and rear. Part number CR-31284. Common seal.

Drive axle seal also calls for a meritor # A1205P276

Found on ebay.

Cable is case L101498 found thru finditparts.com

Attachments

WV3777

You are going to have to have the same seals front and rear labeled as # 37 in the picture below. Front and rear. Part number CR-31284. Common seal.

Drive axle seal also calls for a meritor # A1205P276

Found on ebay.

Cable is case L101498 found thru finditparts.com
Thanks Man, but mine is a Retired Navy (Ship) Unit.
Axle are Meritor (Rockwell) 120 Series. Seal part no. Is A-1205-W-283. Navy uses Disk Brakes

Cable is Case L12400. I'll try them and see what they come up with.

Army and Navy share most parts, but some are different. Even the Navy (Shore) Units have differences.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks