• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Centramatic Wheel Balancer For M35a2

WhoMe08721

Hey Guys,

Any one every put Centramatic Wheel Balancer on there M35A2. I have them on my m998 and are a big believer in them. They work great on that vehicle. My M35A2 is on single good years 395/85r20 tires. I was hoping they would remove the shake I get in the wheel at 62MPH when I am doing 64MPH or less no shake in the wheel. The tires were balance one time in there life there's weight located on the inside of the wheel but who knows if there right any more. Finally if any one has installed a set what the part number.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks