• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Change in EUC???

WAZ44

Not sure what has caused policy change When I was looking and finally made my decision and nerve to bid on a M916A1 ...... and WON WOW!!!!! TO my understanding I now must fill out a EUC NO PROBLEM I would have done this prior to bidding on equipment My question is that in the past I have filled one out and approved to pick up a M105 trailer from FT DRUM but this was through Gov Liquidation now that Gov Planet is now selling Military iron would it speed up the process or do you fill out the form for each piece of equipment.

kblazer87

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need to fill out the EUC application each time. I am awaiting approval for a shelter dolly from early June. Also filled out another EUC app. for 2 more dollies from July 8 that I won.

Joehamilton

I believe there was a policy change that affected all M916A1 trucks. I bought one in early June, had it delivered, and did a bunch of work to it. Last week, I received a message from GP requesting completion of an EUC form for the purchase. Although I have little concern, the GP purchase agreement states that the vehicle must be returned if I am not able to obtain EUC approval. The worst part of this is the delay of the SF-97 for the vehicle.

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
The policy changed last Tuesday on the 916's. 1 EUC per sale event is required so if you buy multiple vehicles in 1 auction there is only a need to fill out the one. The change was driven by GP starting to sell in Europe the 916's over there required and EUC so the DLA decided to be standard across the board.

Gunzy

There is NO rhyme or reason in the EUC program. Example; EUC required for an M939 series transmission in crate, but not for the complete truck. Also, EUC on an M1031 contact truck wich is essentially a K30 Chevy. Why ask why, our's is to do or die......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks