• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Check your credit card!!

area52

I bid and won a generator in Event # 5772 from GL. I paid via my debit Visa card. last Friday.

Today I found two charges on my card that I did not charge. Filed a dispute claim with my bank but I know this has happened to people before with GL. Not saying it is them for certain but everyone should check their cards for any non-authorized charges after this auction.

Gerryat60

check u card

Have not bought a lot from GL, I had to wait over 3 months for my EUC. Got a little nervous over it but every time I called they were more then helpful and had all the right answers. So...... give them a call. Gerry

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
This seems to be a recurring issue.

Someone at GL may be stealing numbers rather than an outside source hacking into the system.

I would do a live chat with one of the ladies out there and have them run it to ground.

scranch18121

That's why I never use a debit card. Someone can empty your account and there isn't much you can do but keep working to put money back in there. As far as a credit card... if stolen... you have options... dispute the charge... and not pay if they cant prove you made the purchase.

Be careful out there.

Same here, bought a trailer that turned out good as it was only five months old, but was charged twice by Gov Liquidation not some outside party for the trailer. I had to fax posted proof to them of the charges. That also happened when I bought from GOV DEALS. Got charged twice as well for a 1998 dodge truck I won for $820. They tried to blame pay pal. I used their system to process the payment not pay pal.

area52

I knew it was on here sometime before.

My credit union ( Navy Federal) is very good about monitoring my card for me and calls me when something is not right on the card.

Edit: for info purpose - the charges were from Target in North Carolina, haven't been to that state in over 30 years!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks