• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Checking the transmission fluid

Is there a way to check the transmission fluid level using the transmission selector, instead of the dipstick? Transmission is a 3700SP.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
curious to see if this works with our AO's. Get sneaky feeling it is not programmed in.
I am hopeful - but it could depend on what was updated and maybe not documented. Guess I need to "play truck" tomorrow morning. Supposed to be about 55 most of the day. Could be perfect weather for a few hours of window cleaning. I am willing to bet they haven't been cleaned since my truck left the auction yard. I see 4 squares of tape on the driver side back window. Maybe after a round of Windex the transmission will be nice and warm. Got to find a reason better than "it just needs to be done". :cool:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
no go it did not work...... or no go you did not get chance to test?
It did not work on my truck. Supposedly an A1 model but I can't swear to that. I am the second owner after auction. Doesn't appear to have been changed out (trans or controller) but I can't swear to that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks