• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chinese military radios

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a friend who has a few Chinese radios, not this type but the backpack ones. They aren't built for the rigors of combat (well, not to the standards that WE set, for sure), but they are okay radios for hams, playing around with on the air. They drift a little from what I hear, typical 1950s design....

Billy Bobbed

That is what I was wondering if they would pick up anything that is USA made.These are brand new for the price.He sold alot of them.Wondering if it comes with a English virsion instructionsrofl.I'm not complaining that it is chinese made most of my electronics in my house are over seas made anyway.

Pawnshop

I think for USABLE foreign radios the British Clansman rigs are the choice. The PRC351 is a solid state unit, compatible with US military radio freqs, and available on eBay UK for much less than than $200 including shipping (in used, tested, guaranteed condition).

For DISPLAY purposes I think any military radio, from any military, is cool:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks