• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Common Frequency

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello All, I am new to the MV group having purchased my first M35A2.

Being in the land mobile radio communications business, I was wondering if there is a common frequency that most MV people use? HF, CB channel, FRS, GMRS, low band, VHF or UHF?

I have no experience at all with military radios ( I was a heavy equipment operator in the USAF) but have lots of experience with AM, FM, HF, VHF, UHF and microwave systems. I do lots of tower and antenna work during the week.

I have greatly enjoyed the Steel Soldiers web page and enjoy reading about the military radios in this section. Keep up the good work and thanks helping the new guys like me!
K3ARL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks