• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

COMVEC 29th Ann Mil Veh Show & Flea Market June 17-18, 0

jatonka

I'll bwe there, with the Jatonka 4x4 and the "Gull Wing" Shop Set #2 on M44 Utica Bend chassis. I'll have seat covers, fuel filter adaptors, shear pins, light bulbs etc. to suplly the attendees. Looking forward to seeing the other Comvec members, it's a real active show. John Tennis

EastCoastKaiser

Great! Hope to run into you guys. My M-715 is temporarily out of commission but I'll be going in my Brother In-Laws 72 M35A2C w/w on Saturday.

I'll be the really ugly looking guy with the shaved head and an M715 Zone T-Shirt on. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks