• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Couple Bobbed military 5 tons and a deuce.

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey guys,
Thought you might like to check out my latest creations, We use the tractors to bob. All are 2010 and newer. Super low miles. They really turned out great!
The deuce sits on a 5 ton frame and axles, has disc brakes! Yes traded it a year ago from another SS member. Just finished it not to long ago. Got a 4 dr bobbed 5 ton, with air ride seats and A/c in the works. Really turning out super cool! May have to keep that one!
Sold the other ones i had, just playing around with different set ups. Yes, we turn them up too.
Kevin

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks