• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crane truck ID

combat32

This truck is in a junkyard nearby, I am sure it is WWII vintage, can anyone ID from these pics? You could probably buy it, though he is usually kind of high on his stuff, be neat to add to the stable!:-D

Attachments

54reo

Looks to be a "Quickway" type crane of WWII vintage. Judging by the ca, it looks to be original, but closer pics would help.

Could you get a better shot of the crawler next to it. Looks like a BE. I would be interested in seeing a pic of the power unit in it.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could be a Brockway B-666 of WWII vintage, but I don't think so. Looks more like a WWII International 2 1/2 ton with an Insley later model crane mounted to it. Can you get a better pic?

combat32

I'll try to get some better pics, I was in a hurry.Been to this yard several times, tons of old cars but it looks like he has been scraping heavy lately, just the cars though and not the big stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks