• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crestwood Kentucky To New York Area

BillabongKong

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would appreciate any help bringing a small Generator 20-30 lbs (no fuel in tank) from Crestwood KY to NY/NJ /PA area.
Time is not a factor, but the shipping breaks the bank. So anyone going to Rausch Creek offroad or Sussex shows or even just coming up I-95. That would work out well. Of course I am buying the beer and I would be happy to contribute to your fuel as well.
Text or call at any reasonable hour. Cell 914-621-8109
Thanks Frank

BillabongKong

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks CARNAC and jcappeljr for your consideration.
I checked on the map CARNAC and its way to far for you to bother but thanks anyway.
John you like the central hub for everyone!
If anyone can bring it to you I will let you know , and I already owe you a whole bunch of beers!
I will mail this to you guys as well Thanks Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks