• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CTIS banjo bolt seal

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Midwest M. E. Just order some for my new tire install and CTIS rebuilt.

Anyone know where I can get the CTIS valve rubber diaphragms at . Check all on internet and spicer dealers but I couldn’t find any. Anyone?

Thanks.

coachgeo

This is a Bonded Sealing Washer. The "Banjo washer" part number is also in the yellow spread sheet..... though is hard to actually find .... many places are out with a large lead time to get them has been reported... IMHO knowing the more common name of Bonded Sealing Washer to search with... likely can help you find an equivalent with similar dimensions etc.

See post 12 and 13 from following thread.

Last edited:

B-Dog

Here's another source for a sealing washer:

I'm not sure if that will work as well, based on the picture. Do you know if the rubber is thicker than the metal?

1641836129313.png

coachgeo

user is 99% sure these are the ones he is using right now with success (it gets heavy use plowing snow too) but he is going to check... he ordered two sizes and is doubting himself a little on which one he ended up using.
yep... these are the ones (part number in the pics)

Attachments

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Last edited:

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gee You better hurry, must be made of gold...
Going for 12 bucks each in ePay, have to shop.

Another on ePay is six for 25 bucks;

5310-01-454-5553 Seal Washer Oshkosh 8HA5089 US Army 12418424-001 pack of 6.
Prices for everything are a rollercoster when it comes to military surplus, and even more so right now with 2020/inflation/nonsense. A few months ago I bought like 10 packs of 5-6/ea for $3/ea, I think.

ramdough

Banjo bolt Washer ( Bonded Sealing Washer) for the wheel/lug air hose.Spicer part673999Grainger39WD95

Yellow parts spread sheet top of this fMTV forum.
Coach, I was having difficulty finding a bolt that is not drilled for plugging my spare tire CTIS. I suppose I could find a shoulder bolt, but the army uses a blank banjo bolt. I guess this may be a minor hijack but near to on topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

87cr250r

You can use a standards hex bolt with the sealing washer as a plug.

Or, you can get something like banjo to JIC adapter and cap it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks