• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV M1010 Radio Tray

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The radio tray straddles the bent transfer case shifter. Would be decent for adding an under dash A/C.

C15TA

I thought I would just make one but a buddy found one for me for $40.00. Boy it's a heavy sucker and wouldn't be that
easy to duplicate.
Barry

wardog5428

it would mount between the bent transfer case shifter i have one photo that can with the cd on the truck but i can't figure out how to upload photos to here. by the look of it it had some civvie mounting brackets attached to it at a later date

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you need pics I can likely oblige. I have one out in the shed with. 50,000 other odd parts.

Drunkle Scuzzy

I have one on my truck that I may remove and switch to a straight shifter on the t case. I noticed this is an older thread but just in case pm me if you still need one.

Last edited:

jpg

Do you still have the tray, if so are you interested in selling it
I have this one available. It mounts on the forward part of the passenger footwell, using 4 philips screws set into rivnuts there. The cable passes through the firewall and connects to the battery buss bars. I've been told it was for NBC detection gear, and for radio gear. It's heavy steel construction.

Fair warning. The radio rack that mounts over the transfer shift lever sticks way out into the passenger's footwell. My 5'10" son couldn't stand it protruding into his space on long drives. It dug into his leg. The footwell rack bothered him far less.

photo 3 (4).jpg

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Found this on a topic on the web site I'mCUCVRadioShelf.jpg going to make one later for my M1028A1 to put a radio in the cab. maybe you can do the same?

tourus

If someone with a radio rack out of the truck could take up close and detailed pictures and then some good measurements any good metal fab. shop could build a person on if they wanted one.. The shop I go to when I need something made loves to see new and adventurous things like that..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks