• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CUCV Seat Covers

kingsley

Does anyone know where you can get CUCV seat covers? I checked with Saturn and they are sold out. I like the one canvas seat back cover that came with my truck, but I would like to have back and bottom covers for both seats.

I would appreciate any leads.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try New Life Canvas Resources (they advertise in Mil-Veh magazine). I know they used to sell the canvas seat covers. I believe they are not in MN...Edith sold the business.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
C Garbee knows where they moved to. I can not remember. He mentioned it in a post, try the search feature.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Found it!! Got bored and did the search myself. Compliments of Mr. CGarbee:

Judith Peach just posted on the G503 that she's sold New Life Resource to:

Mona Roth
New Life Canvas
3201 West 260th St.
New Prague MN

email: newlifecanvas@yahoo.com
phone: 952-758-3879 ...

Barrman

Mona has been very willing to make anything custom for Zone members who have contacted her since she bought Judith out and moved to MN. The few products she has made since she took it over all got great reviews from those that got them.

gt1009

RE: super-thanks for the help

LMC truck has ones for the civvy models, but that should fit your truck fine. They don't have the original color, however.

jatonka

RE: super-thanks for the help

I can make the canvas seat covers for CUCVs if someone would send me a set to make a pattern from. John Tennis

rfischba1

Anyone coming to Aberdeen in May, I have a ton of almost new canvas shelter halves that make execllent seat covers. Just need someone with a needle and od green thread.
I plan on bringing the shelter halves. some are new in the box.:-D

I know it's not what your talking about, but green wool army blankets, with the "US" showing, make a fine cover to just lay over a seat. I used two on my bench seat, one for the top, one for the bottom, space in between for the belts. Two "US"'s proudly showing.

jatonka

Since this post has been revived, I have been making the Canvas seat covers for the M1009 for almost 2 years now. They are good fitting exact military reproductions. You can PM me if interested. Just for the front bucket seats. John Tennis

Rustmaster

Same here no reply, that and the web site is all jumbled up and kinda hard to decipher. Is this the only guy who makes them or is there somebody else we can look into?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks