• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cucv things i wanna do.....

lindyp38

cucv

• jack wing nut
  • dent removal
  • Carc sub….green, brown, black
  • fire extinguishers
  • steering stabilizer
  • transmission filter and pan gasket
  • valve cover gaskets.

Last edited:

blaep4110

Ha! thats not dissimilair to what is on my list as well, mabye minus a few. either way looks as though we've got our work cut out for us.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
cg,
Love the truck. I will admit to not being a fan of rear spare tire carriers, having seen one too many of them ripped of at the worst possible time.

AND yours looks sturdy and that makes the rig look like it belongs there.

What did you do with the yellow 'whoopee' light?

Barrman

Are you doing the glass only on the vent window or the entire frame? Glass only is pretty easy. The entire frame is easy too if the screws actually come out and aren't stripped.

coyotegray

cg,
Love the truck. I will admit to not being a fan of rear spare tire carriers, having seen one too many of them ripped of at the worst possible time.

AND yours looks sturdy and that makes the rig look like it belongs there.

What did you do with the yellow 'whoopee' light?
It still has the light... My brother wants to keep it and call it "Ranch Patrol"..
I'll be removing it..

ETA: I haven't done what it pictured, its what I want to do...

lindyp38

yes.......we picked it up sunday.....

then spent the afternoon....cleaning.......scraping paint off...to reveal.....2nd armoured triangle.....and other bumper numbers....

im just waiting on....the weekend....so i can get goin on replacing relays.....

and other things on the to do list...lol

bigflew

one of the best things I did to mine was tilt steering. $50.00 at junk yard also got like new dash pad $20.00. Junk (salvage) yards are our freinds

lindyp38

vent window replacement went well.....i did it before dinner.......

ill post a pic or two...i was even able to carefully bang out the door dent......

im gonna go on dent patrol tomorrow...lol

stampy

I put in a center console from a Blazer and a powered rear window from a Blazer and painted the console dashpad and door panels black. I think it looks great! Next is rhino lining the inside and new bumper up front as well as fog lights. I gree that the small side window replace isnt too hard (I took mine out to weld it) I also need to paint mine soon.It also has a spin on fuel filter and Fm stereo with cd. Anybody beef up the hood I notice they seem to crack in the center.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks