• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Custom 5 ton spotted

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw this 5 ton while out walking with my wife and dogs. The local AAA baseball stadium is hosting a Warrior Run this weekend. It says National Guard on it, but with the mods and regular Nevada plates on the tow rig, I don't know if it's still government property or not. Only had time for three crappy cell pics, the dogs don't like to stop in a parking lot with nothing to sniff.

IMG_2282.jpgIMG_2283.jpgIMG_2284.jpg

D'cheat

Its not national guard. Its indeed privately owned. Ive seen it a few times around town. The last few times its been parked and hasn't been out and a bout as much as it used to be. Ive never had a chance to meet the owner though :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks