• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dana 70 Front

chris77ford

Dont know if this is the right place for this, Im new to this forum. But on to the question, I just picked up what I was told to be a early 70's Dodge dually Millitary front axle (4wd) and I have been searching for brake shoes for this thing and cant find them. If any of you know where to find them any help would be appreciated

acetomatoco

That would probably be a W400... A lot of ambulances built on that chassis before and after the W200 based M880 series...

acetomatoco

An old line Mopar dealer with a parts man with gray hair.. A good Napa truck store..Vintage Power Wagons, Hemmings Motor News, Google and the list goes on...

acetomatoco

And of course you leave the old shoes at a reliner and say fix em.. I just dropped off a set of M715 shoes for relining by an independent contractor here (riveted)...They do winch brakes, Steering clutches, Tractor brakes and all kinds of thingies...I bet some of the Bayou boys in FL can help you... Kenny?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks