• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DASH BEZEL INTERCHANGEABILITY

Warren Lovell

Does anyone out there know if the various bezels for the instrument cluster can be interchanged? LMC truck has repro ones, but for my year (1986) only in silver and with the AC vents. The one I want is for model year 1978-1980.

Here is how they broke down the years:

1975-1977
1978-1990
1984-1988 (AC only and a black dash w/ chrome trim)
1989-1991 (Two tone chrome upper/black lower)

Warren

If you have a perfect 1986 bezel...I need one.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The bezels from 73-80 are the same and 81-87 (pickups) are the same, plus blazers/suburbans to 1991 also the same. The aluminum look was for Silverados (still works though). If I remember, the only differences are with A/C, radio block off plate, and auto/manual. they all will physically go in each and most of the mods such as a radio plate can be added or removed. I got my last one from the chevrolet dealership.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks