• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dates for the 2010 Rally?

Marines42

I will be home from Baghdad from mid August to early September this year if the rally dates fall in that time frame. I can bring my Studebaker Weasel which just finished restoration and stretch its legs out for the first time.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
David, you are coming too?

I can't wait for this year's rally-we had 40 trucks last year and this year promises to be even better. :D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are going to be missing one truck this year for sure. I'm only going to have one with me, just don't know which one yet.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That nose scared the heck out of me Kevin. You better be there. Getting a cabin or roughing it? I've already booked Mallards Nest 1, this will be the 3rd year with the same cabin (its very close to the lodge/ breakfast).

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I hope to be there. Will be comming in my work truck and ruffing it in a tent but im happy with that.

zout

Marine - you make it home and you make it to the GA RALLY - you vistit me and the first drink is on me - just look for the piece of crap M109A3 that is outside of the circle and make to park in the back 40
rofl

or just look for a real ugly guy getting toted (or dragged) on a golf kart that looks - ah - a little out of place - the guy driving will look like a PB
:nothingfunny:

davidkroberts

clinto if i am in the states i will be at the rally. which will make the only rally reasonable close to me ive ever been home for.....lol. I have no idea what i will be bringing to the party though or who for that matter.

count me as a "Coming" and i dont need a cabin or anything.... ill be camping in the truck most likely.
[thumbzup]

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks