• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Action Shots

Tlauden

Well, we have alot of topics here, alot of threads on what mods people have made, and alot of threads of people just having fun. I wanna start this thread for anyone to post any kind of "action shot" you have of your green iron. It could include parades, working, or just simply out and about. Maybe this thread and these pics will help inspire more people to get into this crazy addiction!!!! ;) :) :)

I'll go ahead and start of with a few, mine are mostly just having good old fashion fun!!! Don't worry, I didn't know the owner of that car either ;) haha

Attachments

Last edited:

davey8943

Great Idea! I'll add a few from my collection....

Edit:
Dave08 made a good suggestion in post #20...
pic 1,2: trip to Haspin Acres in August of 2011
pic 3,4,5: SS rally 2011
pics 6,7,8,9: another trip to Haspin Acres in November of 2010

Dave

Attachments

Last edited:

davey8943

Don't forget to change the fluid in those axles :razz:

Incredibly, after those few runs (I was dumb enough to sink it more than once!) I didn't have a drop of water in any of the hubs/axles.

After another run (that I don't have pictures from) I noticed the knuckle boot had slipped off the axle housing. By the time I got to pulling it apart and re greasing everything (less than a week later), the both bearings and races were shot!

So, don't forget to repack those bearings too!

Dave

dittle

How can you be handicapped and be able to climb out of a TANK!?!:cookoo: I know its probably there for decorations

Well some people do say I act like a kid so with my mental age versus my physical age I might be able to qualify :razz: No one is going to steal the spot from me, I can guarantee you that one.

Dave08

Awesome pictures; would be better if everyone stated where the pics where taken; i.e. GA Rally etc.
This would help identify some of the trails where the pics where taken for those of us that do not know.
Thanks,
Dave08

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks