• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce lights on M105

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an M105 trailer and one of the tail light assemblies needs to be replaced. Can Deuce tail light assemblies be used as a replacement? I have a better source for those than trailer lights....

Thanks!

Nonotagain

I have an M105 trailer and one of the tail light assemblies needs to be replaced. Can Deuce tail light assemblies be used as a replacement? I have a better source for those than trailer lights....

Thanks!
If your going to be at Bob Evans on the 13th, I'll bring you a pair.

I have lots of trailer lights.

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sweet thanks!

Nonotagain: Unfortunately I will be in the mountains that weekend so I won't make it. I'm in Essex and would be glad to meet you somewhere in order to get a pair, if that is possible. I'm taking the trailer west and want to make sure it's ready to roll by next Wednesday.

BTW, if I haven't said it lately, this site is the best! [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks