• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Priciing????

dabtl

I have been observing that fewer deuces are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. And the prices on the ones left for sale seem to have risen. What are the deuces in your area selling for or priced to sell for?

HDN

I've seen people asking between $4,000 and $7,500 in driving condition. Of course the driving condition varies, but I've seen some gems get sold. The M35A3s are being asked for about 50% more. This is based on searching mostly Facebook Marketplace.

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree that Deuces for sale are getting more scarce. That was the main reason that I went ahead and bought mine this past March instead of waiting for a better truck/deal. Here in Alabama and surrounding states I see asking prices of 5K and up in good running condition. Of course prices depend on options such as hard top, troop seats and winches.

dabtl

I agree that Deuces for sale are getting more scarce. That was the main reason that I went ahead and bought mine this past March instead of waiting for a better truck/deal. Here in Alabama and surrounding states I see asking prices of 5K and up in good running condition. Of course prices depend on options such as hard top, troop seats and winches.
I find it amazing what one with the M66 gun mount brings!!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've seen people asking between $4,000 and $7,500 in driving condition.
Your numbers on on point. Nicer deuces (air assist steering, gun ring, etc) are around the 10K-12K mark but most fall around the 4K-7500 range if they're raod worthy and clean title. Rough trucks or retired volunteer fire trucks are always $3K or less.

77 AMG

Gave $4500 for a hardtop, winch equipped, troop seater model about 2 years ago. Pretty rough condition, but, she has *always* answered the starter when asked, even at 9*F with OUT assistance! Shows a little over 16, 000 miles as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks