• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dodge book deal

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Greetings friends,
In order to fund a new research project, I am offering special pricing on a combination of my two-volume (1100 pages) set of Dodge books. These books cover the military Dodge from the pre-WWII VC series all the way up through the G-741 vehicles. Not just the M37, but the ambulance, wrecker, dump, both fire/crash trucks and MORE! Also included in this deal is my 504-page volume on the CCKW - all for $144.99! List price of these books is about 200 bucks, so this is a substantial savings (and near my cost). VERY limited quantities.

Please check out this, and other, specials on my website
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,
David Doyle

www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

Last edited by a moderator:

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
This sale - and all the many others on my website - are in their final hours. Close out the old year with some reading material for those coming cold days of the New Year!Happy New Year everyone!

Sincerely,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks