• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dodge W250/M880 questions

Oerthedge21

SO theres this truck Im looking at and thinking about buying. Its a [FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]1990 dodge w250 all painted up camo. I know its not actually an army truck, but its got the same running gear. Its also got a 9 inch lift on 36 inch military Oz tires. Its got the 318 and auto trans, and I was wondering if:[/FONT]

[FONT=Bitstream Vera Serif, Times New Roman, serif]1. What is the approximate mileage for these trucks?

[/FONT]and 2. What do you guys think the truck would be worth? Its listed for 2500$. That sound worth it?

Theres no rot or rust and no issues with it.

Thanks, Chris.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any running driving 4x4 pickup is worth that. The 880s were full time 4x4 NP203 and the fuel economy leaves a lot to be desired. Your part time 90 model should get 11-15?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks