• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Door lock

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where did you get that kit, Greg? The glove box lock on my M725 is non-functional and want the replace with something I can lock up my registration and insurance card in, rather than the original non-locking button type I have on mine.

bottleworks

I like it. How strong do you think that lock is? Is it strong enough to resist someone (like me) pulling on the door forgetting that it was locked? :oops:

gbooth

Re: RE: Door lock

maddawg308 said:
Where did you get that kit, Greg? The glove box lock on my M725 is non-functional and want the replace with something I can lock up my registration and insurance card in, rather than the original non-locking button type I have on mine.
I had these in my desk at work I belive you can get them at any Office supply place.

gbooth

Re: RE: Door lock

bottleworks said:
I like it. How strong do you think that lock is? Is it strong enough to resist someone (like me) pulling on the door forgetting that it was locked? :oops:
They will hold up to just trying to open the door but if you yanked real hard it would probably just bend the lever. Like any lock it will only keep honest people out

sermis

RE: Re: RE: Door lock

You can go to an RV place and get a locking door handle. I did it on my M725. When it is green no one will know unless they are in to the trucks. If you want to make it more secure you can drill the screw heads so they can't be removed. No exters holes to drill / cut into the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks