• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driving the 3-year-old niece

Katahdin

My in-laws were up this weekend and my SIL and three-year-old niece "Ellie" hadn't driven in the deuce yet so I took them for a quick ride around our field and the neighborhood. My FIL snapped these pictures.

Ellie had a great time, she especially liked the high-up view she got from the cab. This allowed Ellie to view the scenery and nearby farm animals a lot better then from her car seat in her mom's mini van.

However, Ellie also went to the beach today. At the end of the day she said going to the beach for more fun then riding in the deuce. :-(

Attachments

Katahdin

I forgot to mention that afternoon Ellie was sitting backwards on a chair making "VROOM! VROOM!" noises. My wife asked what she was doing and Ellie replied "I'm Driving the Truck!" :driver: :grin:

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The beach may be fun, but the Deuce ride is something she will never forget. Keep taking her for rides as often as possible. Pop the hood and show her the engine. Get that little girl hooked on big green iron now. We need to pass the torch to the next generation. :grin:

My little girl loves our M1009. She chooses the truck over the Police Interceptor and the 1988 Cadillac when we're going somewhere, even to church!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks