• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dumb bellhousing question

Sam27

I was changing my oil, and it looked to me like a few bolts may be missing around the bellhousing area. Maybe someone can confirm? The picture attachment may be hard to interpret, but it's the passenger side and I circled where there are open bolt holes. Is it a big deal? If so, anyone know the size I need to get?

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The upper one secure the cover to the tranny. The lower one may be from a support strut that goes fwd on the truck. Been a while since I've looked at one.

Sam27

The support is the bar that goes between the engine and trans on each side? If so, I don't have one on either side, though there's a bolt on the other side at least. I wonder where I could source some besides the junk yard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks