• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Eastern TN to AZ, NM, CO or.....

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 3 M151 ROPS kits assembled, pallet of parts and 8 tires and rims I need brought to Phoenix AZ, BUT if you are in that area heading west at all I still may get this to work.

unitedstatesoffreight

I have 3 M151 ROPS kits assembled, pallet of parts and 8 tires and rims I need brought to Phoenix AZ, BUT if you are in that area heading west at all I still may get this to work.
I can have my drivers pick that up for you. We have stedeck trailers with loading ramps, as well as flatbeds and detach trailers. Would you be able to go over the details with me, so I can give you an accurate quote? My cell phone number is 410-507-3442. You can call or text me anytime. My company is United States of Freight. We specialize in moving this kind of military equipment and vehicles. I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you and have a great day!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Or i can pick it up and hold it in Memphis. I am anticipating a run to the Gov planet in Phoenix sometime in February

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks