• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Edgewood Kentucky 2016 4th of July Parade

Nskaats

Is anyone doing the Edgewood 4th of July parade this year? I did the Park Hills parade for Memorial day with the Northern Kentucky Children's home and my kids loved it. We thought about doing Edgewood for the 4th since my family is over there.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I didn't know anything about it. I'm pretty sure dorkfarmstall already posted a request for Rising Sun's 4th celebration. Let me see if I can find a link...

Nskaats

If nothing else, we're considering having a gathering at the farm over 4th of July weekend. We usually camp all weekend anyway. Might be cool to gather some military trucks down there to camp, fish, or whatever.

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got an email reminder from the Edgewood parade coordinator, since I organized our participation last year. Anyone interested for 2016? It is at 09:30 on July 4.

http://edgewoodky.gov/july-4th-extravaganza/

Threads for prior years are viewable - search: Edgewood. It is a fun parade, plenty long through a residential neighborhood, with a very appreciative crowd.

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very good Spyderman, do you want to coordinate (file our application and handle communications) or shall I do it? I don't mind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyderman

Very good Spyderman, do you want to coordinate (file our application and handle communications) or shall I do it? I don't mind...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am swamped right now with work and I have a bunch of family here for a month. So if you would please take care of it. Thanks.

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have signed us up online, and will post the detailed instructions when I get them.

Mods or Nskaats - can we add 2016 to the title of the thread? Thanks!

212sparky

I am going to try to make it, I just have to get the truck washed (haspin mud turned to concrete) and flag poles made up again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Spyderman and 212sparky for making it out. It was a great time, a great crowd and only a little bit of drizzle at the beginning. Happy Fourth of July everyone.

Truck 4.jpgTruck 3.jpgAction shot 3.jpgAction shot 2.jpgAction shot 1.jpgTruck 2.jpgTruck 1.jpgParade start.jpg

212sparky

Does anybody have details for this year's parade? I am trying to get plans pulled together.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks