• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Electrical Part 1599225

wbdodgeiv

I moved the 24v bus bar on the firewall over one hole so I could free up a post to let me convert the 24v radio bus to 12v so I could put a typical HF radio in. When I was taking the cables off I found pn 1599225 between the 24v and ground busses and it’s jacked up. I couldn’t find it with search or google.

image.jpg
I assume it’s a filter of some sort. Based on how it looks it hasn’t been there for a while and nothing runs on the 24v besides the starter so I’m inclined to leave to not replace it, even if I could figure out what it was.

cucvrus

You don't need it. I am thinking it is radio noise suppression diode of some sort. But that is about all I think I know about it. I removed them from vehicles and tossed them away. Good Luck. I hope that helps. Be Safe.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks