• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Empty from CO to Barstow and back

Crash_AF

I'm going to be picking up my third M1009 and will be going from Colorado Springs to Barstow with an empty truck and towbar-ing the '09 back in the middle of May. If anyone needs something hauled there or items that will fit in a truck bed or Blazer brought back, let me know and we can work something out.

If a large item needs to be hauled west, I can take my 20ft trailer if needed. If a CUCV sized vehicle needs to come east, PM me.

Later,
Joe

m376x6

Tires

Hi Joe, let me contact the fellow who bought a set of 11.00-16's from me. This may be ideal to help you with fuel and him getting his tires. I have another fellow who bought some other tires from me and is going to Springs to pick up a truck and maybe I can help him out so he doesn't have to come all the way up to my neck of the woods and I can end up killing two birds with one stone.

Regards,
Bryan

m376x6

Thanks

Thanks very much for your offer, Kurt has decided he would be better of paying FedEx as he is very far from Barstow and that trip alone would cost more than shipping direct for him.

Regards,
Bryan

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Thanks

Is there still a possibility of trailering an M211 from colorado springs to Eureka Nevada?
Bruce

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Thanks

Many thanks to Joe for picking up my M211 parts truck in Colorado Springs and delivering it to it's new home in Eureka Nevada!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks