• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

End Use Certificate

spankybear

I see that some LMTVs need an end use certificate... Not having to deal with them in the past how do they work? and who here has gone through the process? Also is this something new?

spankybear

I was going to bid on a M1082 trailer but needs an EUC... Didn't want to have a learning curve that was too steep... Looks like any LMTV after 2000 needs one from what I can tell. I could be wrong though.

spankybear

Didn't bid today... will have to wait till the next batch of M1082 shows up... Though watching today's auction I keep on being reminded how good of a deal I got even with the rust on my truck.... but anyway I digest...:)

pontiac62

Curious if that’s why they increased the number of fmtv lately. Looks like they all need the euc now at least the ones I’ve looked into. Will this also bring the prices down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man of few words

M1081 LVAD

FloridaAKM

The EUC is just another government hoop to jump thru & after your first one, the rest are no real problem. It keeps buyers that want to export these trucks from being able to get them which we don't want in the first place. Bid on the truck you want & if you win it, fill out the EUC & wait a little while. You will be surprised & happy when it clears as that it was not the big bad disaster to keep you from taking possession of your new truck. I have even had to do them on Deuce bed cover kits since I have been here on this board. It is there to weed out the unwanted buyers.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
EUC's just depend. I have had some take 14 days from the time i submitted em to 4 weeks to 8 weeks. I guess it just varies.

AKAustria

My EUC experience!

I won 2 (two) M1083A1's at the same time and had never purchased anything at this particular Military Surplus auction.

I did my paperwork (filled out PDF forms on iPad, including signature), received an email the next day about a small correction I needed to take care of,
made the correction on the previously saved form, resend it and 32 calendar days later I got confirmation of them being confirmed!

As far as I am concerned, it was straight forward and no fuss about it.

The DMV paperwork (titles) should be in the mail by now.

And I haven't even been able to get them running/driving... :?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks