• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

end use certificate

fordlotus

Does anyone have any information on the GL "end use certificate"? Does the equipment have to be disassembled before removal? I know I would not get an sf-97 with it. What are the in's and out's of bidding on this equipment? do you have to sign the form before bidding?

Thanks guys,
Jeff

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I feel bad for some of you guys with the EUC horror stories- I sent mine in for the deuce on a wed., needed revisions the next day, sent them in friday, and got approved the following Thurs. Maybe it was because I attached a copy of my orders.... :wink:

I just hope when I get out I don't start having the month+ long waits some of you have had.

Funny, you can go to Napa and get filters without proving who you are.... But get one surplus, look out! got to put in the EUC.... Stupid GL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks