• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Euc submited to battle creek date changed?

ryan77

Any one have this happen my euc was sent to battle creek 5-7-12 i checked it today and said it was sent to battle creek 5-15-12:shock:. I called gl talked to Heidi and she said the item needed more clearance and the euc was sent back to battle creek yesterday! What does that mean? I usually get mine back in a week and never had this happen beforeaua

Flyingvan911

If it was a deuce it may have needed to be cleared for radioactive gauges. My EUC took forever because the DLA had to wait for the papers saying it was cleared for glowing gauges. Here's the kicker. Way before the auction it had been checked because there was a sticker on the window saying so. The gauges must have lost their glow because you can tell by looking at the gauges that they used to glow. The problem solved itself with the gauges intact. I wouldn't mind a new set that do glow.

ryan77

Yes its for a deauce and the gauges have been removed! She said i should have it back quickly? I hope so!!

Flyingvan911

Then I bet it's the paperwork saying the gauges were checked and removed. A nice lady at the DLA said my EUC cleared quickly but I ended up waiting a few extra months for the papers on the gauges.

ryan77

Then I bet it's the paperwork saying the gauges were checked and removed. A nice lady at the DLA said my EUC cleared quickly but I ended up waiting a few extra months for the papers on the gauges.

Great thats not what i want to hear!!!!:shock:

Franc Tireur

Wait...my first EUC was sent out about the same time. Are they going to remove my gauges? This is for an M35A3. I figured it would be a couple months since its my first one.

ryan77

Wait...my first EUC was sent out about the same time. Are they going to remove my gauges? This is for an M35A3. I figured it would be a couple months since its my first one.

No only the older ones have the radioactive glow in the dark gauges!

Amram

You got that torture part right. I am so excited to get it I keep looking at the page that it's listing is posted on. Even though it's only an M105a2 trailer I am still excited and I hope to get it before the First week of July which is the big MV campout here in Washington.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks