• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Exact Canvas dimensions and paint shipping.

deuceman51

Does anybody out there know the exact dimensions of the canvas on the M135 and M211. I have a local canvas guy here that can make OD green duck canvas cheep, but he needs the exact dimestions, grummet hole position, and anything else that would help. If I can get this info to him and get some canvas made, I might be able to get him to make more if guys are tired of paying $500 for just the top piece. It could be made for $300 or possibly less! I need the length and info on the bows and corners too. I have troop racks, but have no idea what length the rest of the stuff needs to be. Also I wanted to buy some paint for my deuce, but was knocked off my chair by the shipping price. Does anybody know of a cheep way to ship gillespie paint? I was going to get AJPWWII OD, but does anybody else have that exact color? Where are you guys getting your paint? Sorry for so many questions, but thanks in advance.

liljohn

DM,

If you can't find paint locally, one idea is to get a piece that is the right color and get it color matched. I've heard of some people taking this route with good results.

Tony

DM,
try Dave at Pizzoferrato, 1-888-OD-CLOTH, they are located in Ohio,, met him at the MVCC meet in Gridley CA, also try New Life Resource in Vt 802-827-6124

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks