GA EXTENDED M105A1/A2 & S250 shelter

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

Elijah95

**THE GENERATOR AND AIR CONDITIONING NOT INCLUDED**

Selling off my M105a2 that was originally a Johnson furnace co production in 1967 and was military rebuilt around 2008. Still has the a1 tag as well as an A2 tag. Trailer is in EXCELLENT condition, with repacked bearings.
Brand new bed installed at time of refurb.

The insulated aluminum S250 shelter is in EXCELLENT condition with almost no flaws, and only 2 holes in it for the air conditioning system and 30 amp RV whip. Door closes, locks, secondary door closes and locks as it should; ventilation filter is in good condition. All around I’d rate the shelter 10/10.

Upgrades and extras:
M35a3 tires and wheels in good shape 90% tread with additional spare tire and wheel ($$$$$$)

Frame has been professionally cut, measured, and extended using another m105 frame, giving a front deck for tire storage, or anything else you could imagine mounting on it. Makes backing the trailer a breeze compared to a stock trailer. $$$$

Wind up landing gear to make hooking up a breeze, many M105 trailers have the old dummy dolly where you have to pick up the front nose by hand $$$$

Brand new LED rear taillight assemblies (12-24v) $$$$

Shelter has a breaker panel installed, and 2 outlets pre wired with a 30amp RV plug that could be easily swapped to a 50amp. $$$$

Shelter also has storage space built into the bed bottom, we usually keep an air mattress inside. Can sleep up to 5 people in current configuration while being climate controlled

Asking $4500obo, don’t be shy just shoot me an offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk