• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fall Gathering at the Appel Compound

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
On saturday 11/9, we are having our annual fall MV gathering at Johns compound in Delta Pa. This is a great time for everyone. We have a junk car that we shoot at with everything from 22s to 50 cals....we have good food and no one leaves hungry. Byob and bring some food, and whatever ammo and firearms you have to shoot. This is a family event with lots of wives, girlfriends, and kids who come and enjoy the day. Fun starts at 10 am and goes until dark, or when the fire burns out.. No better host than John..we look forward to seeing you. If you have parts to sell post on this thread or if you are looking for parts also post on this thread. This is rain or shine since his shop is large enough to hold a small army and is heated....see you on the 9th since this is the best one day event ever...ATD

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Just talked to the king of surplus, Randy Fishbac and he will be coming. He has just gotten in the new military sleeping bags and back packs. Told him to load up his truck and come on up. This will be a mini Aberdeen with guns and good food....

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well rats!! That's the same day as our Veterans Parade.

Also...I wonder how long a "shannigans warrant" lasts in PA?? It's been 3 years now.:papabear:

HWC3

John and Dudley, will see you guys on the 9th. Bringing the Deuce again with the .50. Will probably bring along my buddy with the Mog and the friend of mine with some class 3 goodies. Bill

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Ok we are 2 days away. I made a pot of chilli last nite and will be doing a pot of italian sausages, peppers and onions too. Just read that the Eldersburg crew will be convoying in, and that is great. Plenty of room, fun and food for all. Sean and I have more of the same treats with had last year. Bring your cameras....

Timberwolf22

I plan on attending..... not sure if family will be joining just yet.

Will bring a food item, guns and ammo.... great combination!

Besides I need to pick up a bunch of stuff from Randy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks