• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ferro's new M37

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a M37 on gov.deals, that was located in the next county over. Since I already have a nice M37, and Ferro was handy, I talked him into bidding on this one. It was a wild ride, but Ferro finally won the auction.
We were supposed to go together on Friday to retrieve the M37 from it's resting place for the last 15 years, but Ferro was having deuce problems, so I drove up to his FOB, got his trailer, and proceeded to drive back to the M37. M37's that have been sitting for 15 years don't roll so well, and with the wet ground/grass, Mr Chevy had a heck of a time breaking the M37 loose from it's resting place. Mr Chevy finally pulled the M37 to a spot where I could line up the trailer, and I then come alonged the M37 onto the trailer.

I fussed with the M37 today, but didn't get it started. It is either the carb gummed up, or no fire in the cylinders. I might play with it some more, or Ferro will when it gets to his FOB on Friday.
Here are the pics..........IMGP0374.jpgIMGP0375.jpgIMGP0376.jpgIMGP0377.jpgIMGP0378.jpgIMGP0379.jpg

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason, I suppose I should start letting ypu know when operations are imminient. That would be a big help in getting you involved!

John, thanks for picking it up. Feel free to tinker with it.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jason, next time we have something going on, I will drop you a line. Right now, I am going to Ferro's fob and truck park to work on my M37 every Friday.:mrgreen::cookoo::jumpin:

bigugh20

I'm not sure that you know what you are asking for Jason. Visiting Ferro is an adventure. Actually going on an "Adventure" with him is something else entirely! I'm sure that John would agree with me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks