• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

First M35A2C New-to-me

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, it arrived! Bruce Flynn delivered within 5 minutes of his scheduled time - AWESOME! He is out of NJ and I can't say enough about his service and company!

Truck is a non-runner right now, but hopefully that will change soon....

I have been dealing strictly with 5 tons as these were the trucks I had assigned while in Belgium and I was familiar with them, so a whole new learning curve, but here are a few pictures.

Thanks George!

IMG_0634.jpgIMG_0633.jpgIMG_0632.jpgIMG_0631.jpgIMG_0630.jpgIMG_0629.jpg

Last edited:

Jeepsinker

Read all you can about the hh on here before you go and buy one man. A lot of times it's as simple as something being stuck/ corroded/ gummed up. No need to spend money if you don't have to. Hard enough to make an honest living anymore as it is.

Jeepsinker

Gotta get you a big shop style box fan and a covered area to work bud. I've never worked on anything down here when it was under 80 degrees. Most of the time well above that. Of course, we don't get near your low temps down here in the winter.

welldigger

Gotta get you a big shop style box fan and a covered area to work bud. I've never worked on anything down here when it was under 80 degrees. Most of the time well above that. Of course, we don't get near your low temps down here in the winter.
You ain't lien.

Jeepsinker

Yeah, with what seems like 110% humidity. Can't blame you though, if you ain't used to it, then you ain't used to it and that's just fine. I would help you work on it if was anywhere near you.

Jeepsinker

That's pretty cool. It's upside down though, just so you know. At least that's how it showed up on my phone. Does maintenance history show an engine swap or rebuild?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I would see if you can pull the pins out with some skinny pliers. If not, the head needs to come out. It might need to come out anyway...

Any chance of clear-er pics?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks